Monday, February 8, 2010

Opening earlier than expected!!!

Plans changed and we will be able to take some lucky children this Friday in honor of Valentines Day! Hours will be from 5 pm to 10 pm. We will be serving a yummy dinner of mac & cheese @ 
6 pm and creating valentines for our parents throughout the evening. To make a reservation just leave a message in the comments. Make sure you tell us the amount of time you need babysitting and the number of kids you will be leaving with us. HAPPY VALENTINES! Thank Goodness Its Friday Babysitting
(please no coughs, colds or runny nose.)

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I would love to be your first customer? Can you watch RJ and Parker from 5:45 until about 8:30-9ish I'm guessing? They will have so much fun! We are excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chayse, I am so excited for your new business. I will be bringing Gage and Lacie at six tonight. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Summer and Colony. We are both bringing kids over tonight as well. Colony will be bringing my 3 kids over ages 5,3,2 at 6:00 p.m.
    Nate will be bringing our two kids around 7:00 p.m. They will probably both cry when we leave! Hopefully they are good for you. Please call my cell phone if you have problems. I'll give it to you when we drop 'em off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are full for this week. Thanks for everything. T.G.I.F Babysitting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is such a cute little idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea! I love it. . . Pretty soon I'll have to start worrying about babysitters.

    ReplyDelete